Moving House Glossary
Common words or phrases you will come across when moving house ..
- Maintenance Charge - A charge made towards the upkeep of a leasehold property.
- Mortgage deed - A legal document relating to the mortgage lenders interest in the property.
- Mortgage offer - A formal written offer made by a bank or building society to lend an approved amount to purchase a property.
- MoveIt Removals - UK and Europe wide international removals and storage company offering overseas shipping between Britain and mainland Europe.
- Multi-agency - The selection of two or more estate agents to act on the seller's behalf, usually incurring a higher fee than if the sale is completed by a sole agency.